Ever tried homemade rose iced latte? Try this recipe with a new but delicious add-on, Storia Rose Shake to add creamy richness in your favourite brew and relax with the iced goodness.
- 2 tbsp arqa rose petals to garnish
- A dash of rose water (optional)
- 400 ml of freshly brewed black coffee
- Few ice cubes
- Chopped pistachios to garnish
- Storia rose shake
- Step 1: Take the Storia Rose Shake & add a dash of rose water if you need a stronger rose flavour. Leave it aside.
- Step 2: In a tall glass, drop in a few ice cubes & pour in the black coffee. Top it with the rose infused shake & garnish with chopped pistachios & arqa rose petals. Serve immediately