Craving for a simple traditional Italian dessert? For your love for mangoes, try this make a decadent Mango Panna Cotta with Storia Mango Shake. Revel in it’s the rich and creamy taste Once a love, always a love!
|To make the Mango Layer:||To prepare the Vanilla Bean Layer:|
|1 cup mango nectar||1 cup milk|
|1 (1/4 ounce) package of unflavored powder gelatin||1 (1/4 ounce) package of unflavored powder gelatin|
|1 cup Storia Mango Shake||1/3 cup sugar|
|a pinch of kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste|
|2 cups heavy cream|
- Step 1: Place mango nectar in a heat proof bowl and sprinkle gelatin on top. Gently stir until well incorporated. Let mixture sit for 10 minutes.
- Step 2: Take Storia Mango Shake & transfer to a large measuring cup with beaker. Place the gelatin mixture in the microwave and heat for 1 minute on high. Stir until gelatin completely dissolved. Pour gelatin mixture into the mango puree and stir well.
- Step 3: Prepare 8 (6-ounce) individual serving glasses and place them in a mini muffin pan (or you can also use egg carton) at an angle. Carefully pour the mango mixture into each glass until almost to the edge of each glass.
- Step 4: Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until set.
To prepare the Vanilla Bean Layer:
- Step 1: In a small sauce pan, place milk and sprinkle gelatin on top. Give it a quick stir and let mixture sit for 10 minutes. When 10 minutes is up, turn on heat to low, and sugar and salt. Stir and heat until gelatin completely dissolved.
- Step 2: Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla bean paste. Place the heavy cream in a large measuring cup with a beaker. Pour in the milk/gelatin mixture. Give it a quick stir.
- Step 3: Take the individual cups out of the fridge with the mango layer already set. Then, pour the vanilla bean mixture into each cup.
- Step 4: Return to the refrigerator to chill for another 2 hours, or until set. To serve, top each cup with a few fresh mango cubes for garnish and enjoy.
- Step 5: Serve and slurp