Craving for mouth-watering gulab jamuns and satisfy your sweet tooth? Here is the quick recipe to make traditional Indian sweet dish with Storia White Magic. Just give in the temptation and you’ll love it.
- 60 gm Storia White Magic Beverage Whitener
- 26 gm refined flour
- 0.1 gm baking soda
- 17 ml water
- Step 1: Weigh all the dry ingredients and keep aside separately.
- Step 2: Add baking soda into dry mixture and sieve.
- Step 3: Add water into above mixture and knead the dough well.
- Step 4: Prepare uniform sized dough balls. Deep fry them in oil/ghee until they become golden brown.
- Step 5: Add fried balls into warm sugar syrup and soak them for 1-2 hours before serving.