This one is perfect if you love your daily dose of coffee. And it gets a nice twist of taste with some delicious coconut water. Simple to make and you don’t need too many ingredients.
- 1 Tbsp Espresso powder
- 1 tbsp. Sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Storia Coconut Water
- Step 1: In a large glass, add 1 tbsp espresso powder with ½ cup boiling water.
- Step 2: Mix until dissolved.
- Step 3: Add 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk.
- Step 4: Re-heat the mixture and continue stirring if the ingredients aren’t mixing quickly.
- Step 5: Once dissolved add ½ cup coconut water.
- Step 6: Add ice and serve immediately.