Everyone loves ice cream. Even a scoop of simple vanilla ice cream is enough to bring a smile. Short and sweet, try the recipe to make the delicious goodness at home with Storia White Magic. There’s nothing right or wrong when it comes to treating yourself with a creamy scoop of your favourite frozen dessert.
- 21 gm Storia White Magic Beverage Whitener
- 61 gm water
- 10 ml sugar
- 4 gm stabilizer
- 0.1 gm vanilla flavour
- Step 1: Dissolve Storia Beverage Whitener in small quantity of water and mix well.
- Step 2: Dissolve stabilizer in small quantity of water and mix well.
- Step 3: Mix above together and add remaining water, sugar, fat and flavour with continuous stirring.
- Step 4: When temperature of icecream maker dips to -4°C then add above mixture into the machine chamber
- Step 5: Ensure continuous mixing of the solution with folding formation.
- Step 6: After formation of the ice cream, maintain the ice cream temperature at -4°C.
- Step 7: Do the packing.